MATTEO SANDRINI CV | matteosandrini.eu
Matteo lives in Brescia (ITALY)
MA in Visual Anthropology | University of Manchester
Bachelor at the Faculty of Design and Art | University of Bozen
Works as a freelance in Visual Communication:
Filmmaker | Video editor.
Interested in Sensory Media, through the deployment of the ethnographic method.
EXHIBITIONS | SELECTED WORKS
• 2015 | participation at the expedition in Africa. 7milamiglialontano Around the world. www.7milamiglialontano.com
• 2013 - 2015 | participation at the research platform EXPOSED: www.exposedproject.net, Expo-Milan;
• October 2014 | participation at the event BresciaMobilità with the photographic project 'SottoSopra', Brescia;
• May 4 - September 14 2013 | 'Home my place in the world, Contemporary Photographic Exhibition', London (UK);
• April 2013 | Alternative Manchester Photography 'Ancoats' Selected for the photographic book, Manchester (UK);
• November 2012 | Visual Anthropology, Exhibition 2012 'Bs-East, a study of environMentality', Manchester (UK);
• March 2011 | Limitazioni Temporanee Exhibition ‘Iconolario, viaggio in Italia con Google’ Spazio Bovisa, Milano;
• February 2011| Academia Apulia Art Award 2010, London, (UK) ‘Genius Loci, the spirit of Place and cultural Diversity’, First place at the photographic contest;
• January 2011 | 'FOCSIV, Volontari nel mondo', Selected for the national photographic calendar, Rome;
• October 2009 | 'Telecom Jpeggy' Selected for the photographic contest;
• May 2008 | 'Pagine Bianche d’Autore 2008/2009' Mentioned for the photographic contest, Trentino Alto Adige region in collaboration with Daniele Ansidei/Andrea Cazzaniga;
• October 2007 | Menzione speciale, Concorso Fondazione Libero Bizzarri Italian Design Finalist at the final video contest 'Rennpappe' in collaboration with Nicola Gotti;
• October 2006 | 'Photokina Köln' Bauhaus Universität Weimar Selected for the photographic exhibition with the Project course: 'Imaging is more', Köln (Germany);
• April 2004 | 'Dea, Madre…Donna', Faenza (RA), Italy Finalist at the visual art contest.
All works © matteo sandrini 2019.
Please do not reproduce without the expressed written consent of matteo sandrini.
Inserisci qui il testo che deve essere adattato alla tua area geografica. Accetta